Jump to navigation Jump to search
The 1.0.3 patch added little new content and instead focused on balance and quality-of-life changes, particularly in multiplayer. Notably, it drastically increased the maximum possible number of players on a server from 8 to 255.
- Black Lens
- Jungle armor (as a replacement for Cobalt armor, which was removed; though it was later re-added in 1.1)
- Wizard Hat
- Set bonuses that provide more defense now correctly match their tooltip:
- All armor inventory icons have been improved.
- All player armor graphics have been improved.
- All armor sets have been changed graphically.
- Molten armor's overall defense has been reduced from 28 to 27:
- Molten Helmet: 9 → 7
- Molten Breastplate: 10 → 8
- Molten Greaves: 9 → 7
- Set bonus: 0 (was listed as 10, but not functional) → 5
- Meteor armor's set bonus now reduces Space Gun mana cost to 0. It no longer reduces the overall mana cost of all items by 20%.
- Decreased the damage of the Space Gun from 15 to 14 and its use time from 18 to 19.
- Several magic weapons have had their damage increased:
- Decreased the damage of the Phoenix Blaster from 28 to 26.
- The Demolitionist is now also triggered to arrive when the player has Sticky Bombs and Grenades in their inventory.
- All Skeleton graphics have been changed.
- Increased the drop chance of the Hook from 1/30 (3.33%) to 1/25 (4%).
- Like all other NPCs, the Guide now has hit and death effects and can now be killed by enemies.
- Trees now become corrupt instead of being destroyed when touching The Corruption, and the new corrupt trees become no longer corrupt upon purification.
- Created a console server with no video card requirement. Type
helpin the console for a full list of server commands.
- Increased client side multi-player security, this should help in the battle against broken character files.
- There is now a "host and play" option in the client that will auto-connect you to your own server world upon its creation.
- Clients are now able to connect to ports other than 7777.
- Slimes are synced better on multiplayer games.
- Accessories now correctly sync between players.
-passcommand-line parameters to the client to enable auto-join of servers.
- The game window is now re-sizable while in windowed mode.
- Full-screen resolution can now be changed in the options menu.
- The server is now run in a separate process
TerrariaServer.exe, which can also be found in the
- The max amount of players on servers is now customizable up to 255 players (up from 8).
- Pressing Alt+↵ Enter to toggle full-screen mode will no longer bring up the chat window.
- Fixed several bugs that would crash the game during world generation.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the player to get stuck on "Receiving Tile Data" when their spawn is placed near the world edge.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Jungle Grass Seeds from dropping.
- Corrected a bug that was causing the server to send out liquid as water when it should have been lava.
- Using the Cloud in a Bottle will now correctly reset fall distance.
- Players can no longer repeatedly double-jump after touching the top of the world.
- The game will no longer crash when connecting to a non-existent or offline server.
- Fixed a typo in a use time tooltip: "Extremly slow speed" → "Extremely slow speed".