Jump to navigation Jump to search
220.127.116.11 was a hotfix update for the Desktop version released on April 21, 2021.
- Projectile NPCs (enemy projectiles that can be hit and destroyed by the player) are now subject to the effects of that enemy's banner.
- Chattering Teeth Bomb and Shadowflame Apparition are now also subject to their creator's banners (Clown and Goblin Summoner respectively.)
- All town NPC first names can now be adjusted using Resource Packs.
- Added /ale to the Emote Commands menu list.
- Fixed a crash caused by having no valid/detected audio devices when launching Terraria.
- Fixed an issue where certain tracks, most notably the Terraria intro track, would not loop correctly with some music Resource Packs.
- Fixed an issue where renaming or importing worlds would change the time of day in that world to the time of the main menu at the moment they were renamed.
- Fixed an issue where the SteelSeries RGB setting was using the Logitech setting in the config.json, not the SteelSeries setting.
- Fixed an issue where certain MP3 files would play at dramatically lower speeds.
- Fixed an issue where the Linux GOG dedicated server was not launching correctly under some conditions.
- Fixed an issue where non-Journey players could sometimes be set to permanently have Journey powers activated.
- Fixed a Multiplayer syncing issue relating to enemy heal effects.
- Fixed an error that led to Dart Pistol and Dart Rifle's 1.4.1 balance change not being applied.
This content is transcluded from 1.4.1.
- The balance changes made to the Dart Pistol and Dart Rifle in 1.4 are being reverted, damage decreased from 33 to 28 and 62 to 52 respectively. (This was not put into effect until 18.104.22.168)
- Fixed a missing apostrophe in Pillagin Me Pixels item name.
- Fixed an issue where the completion meter in the Bestiary would show a comma after 100% when using any language other than English.
- Fixed an issue where Lazure's Barrier Platform would be worn on your head when in reverse gravity.
- Fixed an inconsistency where language and music Resource Packs would be prioritized in reverse order compared to texture changes. Packs at the top should be prioritized, but language changes were prioritizing packs at the bottom.
- Fixed projectile knockback being inconsistent in Multiplayer.