The Skyware Chest is a storage item found only on Floating Islands.
Each Skyware Chest will always contain one primary item, and can potentially contain multiple secondary items, or none at all. In addition, it can contain one or more common items.
The primary item in a Skyware Chest is more deterministic than most other loot-containing chests. Similar to Locked Golden Chests, the first chest to be generated in the world will always have the first primary item, the second will always have the second item, the third will always have the third item, and so on. All Floating Island houses past the first four / three will then have a random primary item. Therefore, the vast majority of worlds will generate at least one copy of all 4 / 3 items.
There are also some exclusive secondary items, such as the Sky Mill and the Fledgling Wings. Aside from these exclusive items, Skyware Chests have the same common drops as Surface Chests.
|Shiny Red Balloon||1|
|Blessing from the Heavens|
|See The World For What It Is|
|Love is in the Trash Slot|
|Eye of the Sun|
total: 1 row(s)
total: 1 row(s)
- In the Don't Dig up seed, these chests are replaced by Flesh Chests or Lesion Chests with (almost) the same loot. Due to a probable code mistake, a Eye of the Sun can't be found in a such Lesion Chest.
- Desktop 1.4.4:
- Can now contain the Celestial Magnet, Clouds, various paintings, and the Lucky Horseshoe again.
- Fledgling Wings are now considered a secondary item.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Lucky Horseshoe replaced with Fledgling Wings.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Sprite updated.
- Now craftable.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Now used to craft the Trapped Skyware Chest.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Placed storage items can now be renamed.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.