Star in a Bottle
|Placeable||✔️ (1 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Increases mana regeneration when placed nearby|
|Buff||Star in a Bottle|
|Buff tooltip||Increased mana regeneration|
|Duration||Infinite while in vicinity|
The Star in a Bottle is a Lantern variant.
On the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version, it provides players in its vicinity with an increased rate of mana regeneration. The buff is applied to any players standing within a rectangular area of 170×125 tiles centered on the bottle, similar to the Campfire and Heart Lantern. Similarly to other Lanterns, the Star in a Bottle is a mechanism that can be toggled on or off if wired, though this does not affect the buff.
On the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version, it grants 5 mana per second, reducing the cooldown of mana regeneration after using magic weapons.
On the Old-gen console version and Nintendo version, it does not provide any buff, and is only for decorative lighting.
|Star in a Bottle||By Hand|
- Desktop 1.4.4: Star in a Bottle's mana regeneration bonus increased from 1 mana per second to 5 mana per second. Additionally, it now also reduces the cooldown before mana begins regenerating after using magic weapons slightly.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Area of effect increased.
- Desktop 1.3.1:
- Inventory sprite updated.
- Fixed bug where Star in a Bottle's buff had no effect.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Now grants Star in a Bottle buff to players in the vicinity, which increases mana regeneration.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.