|Placeable||✔️ (3 wide × 3 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Right click to have more minions|
The Bewitching Table is a furniture item that can be placed and then right-clicked (⚷ Open / Activate) to grant the Bewitched buff, which increases the player's minion capacity by 1. This lasts for 10 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon ( ), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu ( ), or by double-tapping the buff icon (). It can be found naturally-placed in the Dungeon, and in Hardmode is sold by the Witch Doctor for 10 if the Wizard is present.
- The Bewitching Table counts as a valid flat-surface item for NPC houses.
- It counts as a Table for crafting purposes, and can be placed on tables.
- The Bewitching Table does not have an effect on sentries summoned using the Tavernkeep's summon weapons, as they are sentries, not regular minions.
- The staff on the buff icon could be a Raven Staff due to the apparent feather-like purple spikes on the top, however the shape of the shaft much more closely resembles the Slime Staff sprite with what appears to be purple slime dripping off of it. Due to the fact that the buff was added after both the Raven and Slime Staves (126.96.36.199 vs. 1.2.1 and 1.2) it is likely that the icon is supposed to depict an amalgamation of multiple summon weapons and was purposely meant to be left ambiguous.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Now emits light.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.