Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Placeable||✔️ (3 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
This article is about the altar in the Jungle Temple. For Corruption and Crimson altars, see Altar.
The Lihzahrd Altar is found naturally placed in the final chamber of the Jungle Temple, and is used with a Lihzahrd Power Cell to summon the Golem boss. Each summoning consumes one Lihzahrd Power Cell from the player's inventory.
Like Lihzahrd Bricks, the Lihzahrd Altar can only be removed with the Picksaw, Laser Drill, or Luminite Pickaxes. Once picked up, the Lihzahrd Altar can be placed anywhere and used to summon the Golem in any area, as long as Plantera has been defeated in the current world.
- Pressing ⚒ Use / Attack on the Lihzahrd Altar with a Lihzahrd Power Cell in the inventory will automatically consume it. The Lihzahrd Power Cell does not need to be held.
- After Plantera has been defeated, the Lihzahrd Bricks under the Lihzahrd Altar can be actuated, allowing players to move the Lihzahrd Altar before defeating Golem or obtaining the Picksaw.
- The Lihzahrd Altar may also spawn on top of Wooden Spikes, which can be mined before acquiring the Picksaw, making it possible for the Lihzahrd Altar to be moved early. Players should exercise caution to avoid accidentally activating the Lihzahrd Altar while mining, e.g. by pressing the wrong key.
- The symbol that floats above the Lihzahrd Altar strongly resembles the Chakana.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Fixed an issue where Actuators could break a Lihzahrd Altar early.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: No longer can be mined by using the hammering on the blocks beneath it.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- No longer mineable with Chlorophyte gear.
- The Lihzahrd Altar should now spawn and use Lihzahrd Power Cells properly.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated. ()
- Console 1.02: Introduced, unmineable with Chlorophyte gear.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.