Eternia Crystal Stand
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eternia Crystal Stand
|Placeable||✔️ (5 wide × 3 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Holds the Eternia Crystal|
Interact while carrying an Eternia Crystal to summon Etheria's portals
Interact with the crystal to skip extra time between waves
The Eternia Crystal Stand is purchased from the Tavernkeep for 1. Using an Eternia Crystal on the stand commences the Old One's Army event.
Trying to place an Eternia Crystal when the surrounding area is inappropriate will generate the message "The eternia crystal rejects this area and pops away instantly, the Tavernkeep mentioned it should rest in a large flat open area...", without consuming a Crystal. Details on what that means:
- A minimum of 61 blocks on either side of the stand (as measured from the Eternia Crystal Stand's center) is required.
- The stand itself cannot be supported by platforms. Additionally, to the left and right of the stand it must be blocks.
- The blocks on the surface can be hammered, this will not interfere with the area.
- The blocks on the surface of the area can be actuated for entry into an arena. The blocks have to be active to place the crystal.
- For every one square further away from the stand, the surface can move one square up or down, creating a surface which the player can walk up without needing to jump. This method can be used indefinitely, allowing the surface go as high or low as desired.
- For every one square further away from the stand, the surface can move two or three squares up or down, but this method can only be used two to three times in a row before the surface stops counting as flat. The exact formula used for this is unknown.
- A pit of at most three squares wide and six squares deep can be created.
- Inactive Stone Blocks and blocks rendered inactive by Actuators do not interfere with the area, and can be turned back to their active state after the crystal has been placed.
- Platforms do not interfere with the area.
- Bubbles do not count as blocks, either for the purpose of creating a surface or for the purpose of interfering with the area being open.
- A minimum of 10 blocks of free space above the surface is required. A single block 9 tiles up will invalidate the location.
- Trap doors can count as being part of the surface, but only when closed; they can be opened after the crystal is placed.
- Pressing ⚷ Open / Activate on the stand with an Eternia Crystal in the inventory will automatically consume it. An Eternia Crystal does not need to be held for this.
- Pressing ⚷ Open / Activate on the Eternia Crystal Stand during the cooldown between Old One's Army waves will allow the player to skip the delay and immediately start the next wave. The Eternia Crystal stand and the message displayed when the first wave is completed also indicate this fact.
- The Eternia Crystal Stand is included as part of the Dungeon Defenders 2 crossover.
- Desktop 1.4.4: Right-clicking the Eternia Crystal Stand during the cooldown between OOA waves now allows to skip the delay and immediately start the next wave.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Fixed self-harming exploit when using the stand at certain heights acting inconsistently.
- Fixed tier 3 of the Old One's Army not having proper health assignments for the crystal.
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Introduced.