|Placeable||✔️ (3 wide × 3 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Rarity|| (Angler quest) |
|Sell||50 (Angler quest) |
Trophies are decorative furniture items which usually have a
10*1/10 (10%) chance to be dropped from most bosses. While they can be considered the "boss version of banners", they are purely cosmetic and do not provide any bonuses. Some trophies can only be rewarded by the Angler for completing fishing quests. In total, there are 33 / 24 trophies.
- King Slime TrophyInternal Item ID: 2489
- Eye of Cthulhu TrophyInternal Item ID: 1360
- Eater of Worlds TrophyInternal Item ID: 1361
- Brain of Cthulhu TrophyInternal Item ID: 1362
- Queen Bee TrophyInternal Item ID: 1364
- Skeletron TrophyInternal Item ID: 1363
- Deerclops TrophyInternal Item ID: 5108
- Wall of Flesh TrophyInternal Item ID: 1365
- Queen Slime TrophyInternal Item ID: 4958
- Destroyer TrophyInternal Item ID: 1366
- Spazmatism TrophyInternal Item ID: 1369
- Retinazer TrophyInternal Item ID: 1368
- Skeletron Prime TrophyInternal Item ID: 1367
- Plantera TrophyInternal Item ID: 1370
- Empress of Light TrophyInternal Item ID: 4783
- Golem TrophyInternal Item ID: 1371
- Duke Fishron TrophyInternal Item ID: 2589
- Lunatic Cultist TrophyInternal Item ID: 3357
- Moon Lord TrophyInternal Item ID: 3595
- Ocram TrophyInternal Item ID: 5036
Trophies from the Pumpkin Moon and Frost Moon can only be dropped after completing wave 14 (7) and their drop chance increases with every wave, from 4.17% (6.25%) up to 12.5% (100%). In the Old-gen console version and Nintendo version, trophies from the Pumpkin Moon can only be dropped in wave 15 and have a drop chance of 100%.
Old One's Army
- Dark Mage TrophyInternal Item ID: 3867
- Ogre TrophyInternal Item ID: 3868
- Betsy TrophyInternal Item ID: 3866
- Mourning Wood TrophyInternal Item ID: 1855
- Pumpking TrophyInternal Item ID: 1856
- Everscream TrophyInternal Item ID: 1962
- Ice Queen TrophyInternal Item ID: 1960
- Santa-NK1 TrophyInternal Item ID: 1961
- Flying Dutchman TrophyInternal Item ID: 3359
- Martian Saucer TrophyInternal Item ID: 3358
Fishing trophies are rewarded randomly by the Angler NPC for completing quests.
- Goldfish TrophyInternal Item ID: 2446
- Bunnyfish TrophyInternal Item ID: 2447
- Swordfish TrophyInternal Item ID: 2448
- Sharkteeth TrophyInternal Item ID: 2449
- Some trophies can emit a faint light, but none are valid light sources for a house.
- Despite generally considered as bosses, Turkor the Ungrateful, Lepus and the Celestial Pillars do not drop trophies.
- Dreadnautilus had a trophy made for it, but it was scrapped. The unused trophy resembles its cirri.
- The trophies are a reference to hunting, where hunters put their prey's parts (usually heads) on a wooden rack to have bragging rights.
- All trophies represent a part of the Boss on a Weapon Rack.
- King Slime's trophy is a Katana covered in slime, most likely from the Ninja inside it.
- The Eye of Cthulhu's trophy is one of its teeth.
- The Eater of Worlds' trophy is one of its eyes.
- The Brain of Cthulhu's trophy is one of its lobes.
- Skeletron's trophy is one of its bones.
- Queen Bee's trophy is one of her legs, possibly referencing the phrase "the bee's knees."
- Deerclops' trophy is one of its antlers.
- The Wall of Flesh's trophy is its tongue, which is a likely reference to the unique death message "<Player name> was licked." and one of its exclusive debuffs, The Tongue.
- The Queen Slime's trophy is one of her wing feathers covered in pink slime.
- The Destroyer's trophy is a Probe.
- The trophies of The Twins are Retinazer's laser cannon and Spazmatism's cursed flamethrower.
- Skeletron Prime's trophy is its jaw.
- Plantera's trophy is her bulb, referencing the object that summons her.
- The Empress of Light's trophy is the tiara on her head.
- Golem's trophy is its chest which depicts a Lihzahrd Brick-themed sun. It can also be seen on a Lihzahrd Door.
- Duke Fishron's trophy is his tail.
- The Lunatic Cultist's trophy is its mask.
- The Moon Lord's trophy is his heart.
- Ocram's trophy is the crystal on its forehead.
- The Mourning Wood's trophy is one of its branches/arms.
- The Pumpking's trophy is his cloak's buckle.
- The Ice Queen's trophy is her crown on top of her head.
- Santa-NK1's trophy is its head with the Santa Mask torn off.
- The Everscream's trophy is its branch and one of its eyes.
- The Flying Dutchman's trophy is a Jolly Roger flag, a common archetype of pirates.
- The Martian Saucer's trophy is one of its turrets.
- The Dark Mage's trophy is its floating book.
- The Ogre's trophy is his head.
- Betsy's trophy is one of her claws.
- On the minimap, the Compass Rose, Wall Anchor and Ship's Wheel are also referred to as trophies, but the Life Preserver is not considered a trophy.
- After updating to a Desktop 1.3-equivalent, the Ocram Trophy became unobtainable.
- Any Ocram Trophy already existing in character inventories or worlds was converted into Lunatic Cultist Trophy in 1.4.
- Ocram's Trophy was removed entirely in the Desktop 1.3-equivalent. Upon updating, all existing Ocram Trophies were replaced with 10 each. Trophies placed in worlds were replaced with the Lunatic Cultist Trophy during the update.
- Desktop 1.4.4: Pumpkin Moon trophies now drop using Frost Moon drop rates, instead of dropping from 100% of Wave 15 kills.
- Desktop 1.4.3: Added Deerclops Trophy.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Added two new trophies from Queen Slime and Empress of Light.
- Ancient Cultist Trophy renamed to Lunatic Cultist Trophy.
- Desktop 1.3.4: Added three new trophies from the Old One's Army event.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Added four new trophies from Flying Dutchman, Martian Saucer, Lunatic Cultist, and Moon Lord.
- Angler quest reward sell price increased from 10 to 50.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Added six new trophies, two from the King Slime and Duke Fishron bosses and four as Angler quest rewards.
- Desktop 1.2.2: Added three new trophies from the Frost Moon event.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Added two new trophies from the Pumpkin Moon event.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.
- ↑ Leinfors' message in #terraria-chat on the official Terraria Discord server (link to message) Sep 17, 2021
- ↑ Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today! August 27, 2019