(Redirected from Cauldron)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Placeable||✔️ (2 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
The Cooking Pot is a crafting station that is solely used to turn various items into food, consumables that induce the Well Fed, Plenty Satisfied and Exquisitely Stuffed buffs. Such food material include the Bowl of Soup, Cooked Fish, Cooked Shrimp, and Grub Soup.
The Cauldron is the Halloween-themed variant of the Cooking Pot that is functionally identical in every way, except for its animated sprite and the small amount of green light it emits. Unlike the Cooking Pot, the Cauldron cannot be crafted, and can only be purchased from the Witch Doctor for 150 during Halloween.
|Cooking Pot||Iron Anvil|
Used to craft
- Desktop 1.3.2: Fixed Cooking Pot's wrong light display.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Can be placed on Wood Platforms again.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: The Witch Doctor now correctly sells Cauldrons during Halloween.
- Desktop 1.2.1:
- Cauldron introduced.
- Can no longer be placed on Wood Platforms again.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Introduced with the Cooking Pot.
- Console 1.02: Added Cauldron.
- Console-Release: Introduced with the Cooking Pot.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced with both the Cauldron and Cooking Pot.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Added Cauldron.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced with the Cooking Pot.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with both the Cauldron and Cooking Pot.