Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Use time||30 (Average)|
|Tooltip||Mows Pure and Hallowed grass|
Mowed grass reduces enemy spawn chance
- Internal Item ID: 4049
The Lawn Mower is a tool that can be purchased from the Golfer for 1. It mows normal and Hallowed grass. Mowed grass has a different texture, reduces enemy spawn chance, prevents tall grass from growing, and changes how balls move in golfing. The Lawn Mower deals a fixed 8 damage to entities only while the player is moving forwards, is not in the air, and is not grappled. When it is used on grass other than normal and hallowed, it only removes weeds and flowers.
Mowed grass types
This content is transcluded from Grasses.
Internal Tile ID: 477
|Dirt||Lawn Mower used on grass|
|Mowed Hallowed grass
Internal Tile ID: 492
|Dirt||Lawn Mower used on Hallowed grass|
- Contrary to most items, the damage from the Lawn Mower is not affected by damage boosts from any type, and cannot deal critical strikes. It is still affected by defense, banner, and armor penetration.
- It is able to mow grass vertically (by jumping at the side of a grassy Dirt Block with the Lawn Mower equipped), and in reversed gravity (via the Gravitation Potion or the Gravity Globe).
- The Lawn Mower works with the Smart Cursor and will mow grass on any orientation so long as it is in range. This includes tiles of grass embedded completely in dirt.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Fixed an issue involving biome spread and mowed grass.
- Fixed an issue in which trees on mowed grass would not drop Acorns.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Fixed a bug where Hallowed Trees planted on mowed Hallowed grass would drop normal Wood rather than Pearlwood.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 18.104.22.168.4.1: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 22.214.171.124.
- Switch 126.96.36.199.5: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 188.8.131.52.
- Mobile 184.108.40.206.0: Introduced with changes up to Desktop 220.127.116.11.