Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Use time||30 (Average)|
- Internal Item ID: 3506
The Copper Axe is the first axe the player will obtain, and is weaker than the Iron or Lead Axe. It has an alternate ore version, the Tin Axe, which is slightly stronger. Newly created characters will spawn with this item in their third inventory slot. Alternately, it can be purchased from the Merchant for 4. Like all axes, it is used to cut down trees, Cacti, Giant Glowing Mushrooms, and Fallen Logs.
Its best modifier is Light for harvesting purposes and either Agile or Forceful/Strong for combat purposes, due to its unusually low base damage. Though it can obtain the Ruthless modifier, the reduced knockback may be undesirable for early stages of the game.
|Copper Axe||Iron Anvil|
|Axe of Regrowth||Work Bench|
- Desktop 1.4.4: Now used to craft the Axe of Regrowth.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Copper Bars needed to craft decreased from 9 to 6.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Axe power decreased from 40% to 35%.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.