Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Knockback||2 (Very weak)|
|Use time||21 (Fast)|
|Tooltip||Can mine Meteorite|
- Internal Item ID: 3491
The Tungsten Pickaxe is an early-game pickaxe that is stronger than the Iron and Lead Pickaxes, but weaker than the Gold and Platinum Pickaxes. Compared to its alternate ore version, the Silver Pickaxe, it has more pickaxe power but is significantly slower in terms of mining speed. Unlike the Silver Pickaxe, it is able to mine Meteorite.
Its best modifier is Light for harvesting purposes and Legendary for combat purposes.
|Tungsten Pickaxe||Iron Anvil|
- When digging stone-like blocks, Tungsten requires 38 ticks. Thus, it is more efficient to use a Lead (36) or Silver Pickaxe (33), as they will dig faster, despite needing one more hit. However, Tungsten is marginally better than an Iron Pickaxe, which would be 39 ticks.
- When digging dirt-like blocks, it is faster to use the Tungsten Pickaxe because it only needs one hit (19 ticks) instead of two.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Tungsten Bars needed to craft reduced from 12 to 10.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.