Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Use time||31 (Slow)|
- Internal Item ID: 3499
The Tin Hammer is the Copper Hammer's counterpart, and is slightly stronger. Like all hammers, it is used to remove background walls and create sloped tiles and half tiles.
Its best modifier is Legendary. While Light may seem to provide a better speed boost by percentages, rounding reveals that Legendary and Light mine at equal speeds for this tool.
|Tin Hammer||Iron Anvil|
Stop! Hammer Time! • “Obtain your first hammer via crafting or otherwise.”
Obtain a hammer.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Sprite updated. Old sprite was
- Desktop 1.4.1: Tin Bars needed to craft decreased from 10 to 8.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Fixed an issue where Tin Hammer could not be reforged.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.