Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
- Titanium Chainsaw
- Internal Item ID: 1204
- Internal Projectile ID: 220
The Titanium Chainsaw is a Hardmode chainsaw that is obtainable after crafting an Adamantite Forge or Titanium Forge, and is the chainsaw alternative to the Titanium Waraxe. It is the slightly stronger counterpart to the Adamantite Chainsaw, and is stronger than both the Mythril and Orichalcum Chainsaws, making it the strongest that can be obtained before defeating a mechanical boss. Like all axes and chainsaws, it is used to cut down trees, Cacti, and Giant Glowing Mushrooms.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
|Titanium Chainsaw||Mythril Anvil|
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Sprite updated.
- All drills and chainsaws now dig faster than their non-mechanical counterparts, but have shorter range.
- Additionally, optimized digging loadouts still perform better on pickaxes/axes, but drills and chainsaws will be faster on non-optimized loadouts.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Increased the number of required Titanium Bars from 12 to 13.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.06: Increased the number of required Titanium Bars from 12 to 13.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Increased the number of required Titanium Bars from 12 to 13.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.