Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Knockback||1 (Extremely weak)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
- Chlorophyte Drill
- Internal Item ID: 1231
- Internal Projectile ID: 223
The Chlorophyte Drill is a Hardmode drill crafted using Chlorophyte Bars. It only has equivalent power to the Drax or Pickaxe Axe, but has +1 reach. It is an alternative to the Chlorophyte Pickaxe. Appearances and sounds aside, the two tools are nearly functionally identical. The drill, however is half a second faster. But, unlike pickaxes, most drills cannot be reforged with size, speed, or knockback modifiers. The Chlorophyte Drill can mine any block except Lihzahrd Bricks.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
|Chlorophyte Drill||Mythril Anvil|
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- All drills and chainsaws now dig faster than their non-mechanical counterparts, but have shorter range.
- Additionally, optimized digging loadouts still perform better on pickaxes/axes, but drills and chainsaws will be faster on non-optimized loadouts.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Pickaxe power increased from 190% to 200%, enough to mine Chlorophyte Ore.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Pickaxe power reduced from 210% to 190% (can no longer be used to break into Jungle Temple, nor mine Chlorophyte Ore).
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.