Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Knockback||2.75 (Very weak)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
- Cobalt Chainsaw
- Internal Item ID: 383
- Internal Projectile ID: 57
The Cobalt Chainsaw is a Hardmode chainsaw that is obtainable after defeating the Wall of Flesh, and is the chainsaw alternative to the Cobalt Waraxe. Although the Cobalt Waraxe and Cobalt Chainsaw have equal axe powers, the waraxe chops down trees at a faster rate (assuming no buffs/modifiers are in effect). It is one of the earliest available axe tools upon entering Hardmode, along with its slightly stronger ore alternative, the Palladium Chainsaw. Like all axes and chainsaws, it is used to cut down trees, cacti, and Giant Glowing Mushrooms.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
|Cobalt Chainsaw||Iron Anvil|
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- All drills and chainsaws now dig faster than their non-mechanical counterparts, but have shorter range.
- Additionally, optimized digging loadouts still perform better on pickaxes/axes, but drills and chainsaws will be faster on non-optimized loadouts.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: No longer used to craft the Hamdrax, which is now renamed to Drax.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.