Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This content is transcluded from NPCs/dropnote.Since town NPCs cannot be damaged by players normally, external damage sources must be used to obtain this item. The Flymeal(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions) is one of the easiest options; other effective options include traps, lava, drowning, Boulders or Rolling Cacti(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions), enemies, Explosive Bunnies, Land Mines, or the Halloween-exclusive Rotten Eggs (in tandem with Frost armor).
- This content is transcluded from Instruments/Guitar chords.In order from closest to furthest away from the player, the chords played are as follows: G major – A minor – B minor – C major – D major – E minor. When the item is selected in the hotbar, the chord the instrument will currently play will be displayed underneath the cursor.
- The name Whitney is a reference to Whitney "Cenx" Spinks, the lead developer of Terraria and wife of Redigit.
- It is one of the only three items dropped by NPCs with special names, the others being the Green Cap, which is dropped by a Guide named Andrew, and Jim's Cap, which is dropped by a Painter named Jim.
- The tooltip may reference the Dead Man's Chest, which often contains a sweater of the same name.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 188.8.131.52.4.1: Introduced.
- Switch 184.108.40.206.5: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11.0: Introduced.