Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Knockback||0.5 (Extremely weak) / 0 (No knockback)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
- Titanium Drill
- Internal Item ID: 1203
- Internal Projectile ID: 219
The Titanium Drill is a Hardmode drill, and is the drill alternative to the Titanium Pickaxe. Appearances and sounds aside, the two tools are nearly functionally identical. The drill, however is half a second faster. But, unlike pickaxes, most drills cannot be reforged with size, speed, or knockback modifiers.
It can mine all blocks except Chlorophyte Ore and Lihzahrd Bricks.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
Its best modifier is Demonic, as it does not have any knockback and thus cannot get modifiers that affect it, and furthermore cannot get modifiers that affect its speed, either.
|Titanium Drill||Mythril Anvil|
- Early into Hardmode, it is usually preferable to save Titanium for armor and weapons, as the Titanium Drill does not allow mining any new blocks that the Mythril and Orichalcum pickaxes and drills would not mine.
- Desktop 1.4.4: Now has a token amount of knockback to obtain better modifiers.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Sprite updated.
- All drills and chainsaws now dig faster than their non-mechanical counterparts, but have shorter range.
- Additionally, optimized digging loadouts still perform better on pickaxes/axes, but drills and chainsaws will be faster on non-optimized loadouts.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Bar requirement slightly increased from 18 to 20 Bars.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.06: Bar requirement slightly increased from 18 to 20 Bars.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Bar requirement slightly increased from 18 to 20 Bars.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.