Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Knockback||3 (Very weak)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast) /|
8 (Insanely fast)
- Mythril Chainsaw
- Internal Item ID: 384
- Internal Projectile ID: 58
The Mythril Chainsaw is a Hardmode chainsaw that is obtainable after crafting a Mythril Anvil or an Orichalcum Anvil, and is the chainsaw alternative to the Mythril Waraxe. Along with its slightly stronger alternate the Orichalcum Chainsaw, it is stronger than the Cobalt or Palladium Chainsaw but weaker than the Adamantite or Titanium Chainsaw which can be obtained later. Like all axes and chainsaws, it is used to cut down trees, cacti and giant glowing mushrooms.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
|Mythril Chainsaw||Mythril Anvil|
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- All drills and chainsaws now dig faster than their non-mechanical counterparts, but have shorter range.
- Additionally, optimized digging loadouts still perform better on pickaxes/axes, but drills and chainsaws will be faster on non-optimized loadouts.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: No longer used to craft the Hamdrax, which has since been renamed the Drax.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.