Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Knockback||0.5 (Extremely weak)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
- Solar Flare Drill
- Vortex Drill
- Nebula Drill
- Stardust Drill
- Internal Item ID: 2784, 2774, 2779, 3464
- Internal Projectile ID: 432, 428, 430, 609
The Luminite Drills are four tools, all of which have the same stats. The four types are the Vortex Drill, Nebula Drill, Solar Flare Drill, and the Stardust Drill, each themed after a different Celestial Pillar.
Unlike all other drills, Luminite Drills can be reforged with size and speed modifiers, but this is made irrelevant by the fact that they cannot benefit from them, thus, a drill with Deadly or Light mines just as fast as one with no modifier.
Their best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
Internal Item ID: 2779
|Solar Flare Drill|
Internal Item ID: 2784
Internal Item ID: 3464
Internal Item ID: 2774
- In the 1.3 release date trailer, a Vortex Drill can be seen in the third slot of the player's hotbar.
- Desktop 1.4.4: Now have a token amount of knockback to obtain better modifiers.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Now obtainable through crafting.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced, but unobtainable.
- Console 18.104.22.168.4.1: Now obtainable through crafting.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced, but unobtainable. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced, but unobtainable. ()
- Switch 22.214.171.124.5: Now obtainable through crafting.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced, but unobtainable.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199.0: Now obtainable through crafting.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced, but unobtainable.