Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Use time||25 (Fast)|
- Internal Item ID: 778
The Adamantite Pickaxe is a Hardmode pickaxe, and is the pickaxe alternative to the Adamantite Drill, having a slower mining speed but longer range and benefiting from mining speed bonuses. Its alternate ore counterpart, the Titanium Pickaxe, is faster than the Adamantite Pickaxe.
It can mine any block except Chlorophyte Ore and Lihzahrd Bricks.
Its best modifier is Legendary. While Light may seem to provide a better speed boost by percentages, rounding reveals that Legendary and Light mine at equal speeds for this tool.
|Adamantite Pickaxe||Mythril Anvil|
- Early into Hardmode, it is usually preferable to save Adamantite for armor and weapons, as the Adamantite Pickaxe does not allow mining any new blocks that the Mythril and Orichalcum Pickaxes and Drills would not mine.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated. Old sprite was
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.1372.5: Sprite updated.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.895.9: Sprite updated.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.