Jump to navigation Jump to search
Not to be confused with Jungle Rose.
For the Spore projectiles released by Plantera, see Plantera § Spore.
Jungle Spores are crafting materials acquired by destroying green glowing orbs that grow randomly on Jungle grass in the Underground Jungle, in or below the Cavern layer. Each orb drops 2–3 Jungle Spores. Harvested Jungle Spores cannot be replanted.
Crafting all items requires a total of 110 / 62 Jungle Spores.
- A stack of 99 Jungle Spores sells for only 1980, but crafting these into 12 Jungle Hats will instead net 1080 (about 54× the original). However, after defeating Skeletron, another craft can yield more than twice the money: combining the same amount of spores with Bones and Tissue Samples or Shadow Scales to craft Void Vaults.
- Desktop 1.4.4: Now used to craft the Axe of Regrowth.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Now used to craft the Snapthorn, Void Vault, Void Bag, and Jungle Torches.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Can now be used to craft Amazon.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Introduced. Replaced Jungle Roses in all crafting recipes.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.