Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
'Good source of potassium!'
|Buff tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
Minor improvements to all stats and increased life regeneration
Not to be confused with the Bananarang, a Hardmode melee weapon.
The Banana is a food item which gives the Well Fed buff. This lasts for 5 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon using Cycle Next/Previous Buff and then pressing Remove Buff (), or by double-tapping the buff icon ().
It has a small chance of dropping when shaking a Palm tree or its Corrupt, Crimson, or Hallowed variant in the Ocean biome.
|Frozen Banana Daiquiri||Cooking Pot|
- Despite the similarities in name, it cannot be used to make the Banana Split.
- The tooltip is a direct quote from "The Doctor Dances", an episode of the British science fiction TV show Doctor Who. Christopher Eccleston, playing the Ninth Doctor, tells Jack Harkness, his companion not to drop a banana because it is a "good source of potassium!".
- Desktop 1.4.4: Now used to craft Ambrosia via shimmer.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 184.108.40.206.4.1: Introduced.
- Switch 220.127.116.11.5: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Introduced.