Jump to navigation Jump to search
|AI Type||Passive Worm AI|
- Internal NPC ID: 486
Sluggy is one of three critters that occasionally spawn in the Jungle or Underground Jungle biome when a player breaks a background plant, the others being Grubby (more common) and Buggy (rarest). Sluggy has only 5 health and no defense, and can be damaged by other enemies and players.
Sluggy can be caught with any Bug Net to be carried around in the inventory and released later, or crafted into animated decorative furniture (Sluggy Cage). Once crafted, the Sluggy cannot be released again.
Sluggy can be used as bait for fishing, with 25% bait power.
Sluggy can be spawned by the Buggy Statue, however statue-spawned critters cannot be caught with any Bug Net, and will disappear in a puff of smoke when the player attempts to do so.
|Sluggy Cage||By Hand|
|Grub Soup||Cooking Pot|
|Buggy Statue||Heavy Work Bench and Ecto Mist|
- The Bestiary entry for Sluggy: "Slow and covered in a slick mucus. Fish are especially attracted to these."
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Changed "Fish are somewhat attracted to these." in the Bestiary desription to "Fish are especially attracted to these."
- Desktop 1.4.1: Fixed a typo in the Bestiary description ("mucous" to "mucus").
- Desktop 1.3.1: Can now be used to craft Buggy Statues.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.