Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cursed Inferno is a debuff that prevents health regeneration and causes the afflicted NPC or player to take damage each second for the duration of the debuff. The damage varies by platform:
- 24 damage per second is inflicted to enemies, and 12 damage per second is inflicted to players. Affected enemies also take 10% more knockback.
- Enemies and players alike take 6 damage per second.
If the afflicted target is Oiled, they will take:
- 25 additional damage per second, totaling 49 damage per second to enemies or 37 damage per second to players.
|Cursed Arrow||7 seconds||100%||168 / 42|
|Cursed Bullet||7 seconds||100%||168 / 42|
|Cursed Dart||3–6 seconds||100%||72-144|
|Cursed Flames||7 seconds||100%||168 / 42|
|Clinger Staff||7 seconds||100%||168|
|Spectral Arrow||7 seconds||?||42|
|Flask of Cursed Flames||3–6 seconds||100%||72-144 / 18-36|
|Clinger (Cursed Flame)||7 / 14 seconds|| 84 / 168|
42 / 84
|Vile Ghoul||7 / 14 seconds||84 / 168|
|Spazmatism (Cursed Flames Attack)||8 / 16 seconds|| 96 / 192|
48 / 96
- Desktop 1.4.1:
- Damage per second increased again from 12 to 24 on the enemy version of the debuff.
- Significantly more enemies are now susceptible to Cursed Inferno.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Damage per second doubled from 6 to 12 for both players and enemies.
- Cursed Inferno duration from Ghoul, Clinger, and Spazmatism decreased somewhat to mitigate the increased damage to the player.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: No longer deals percentage-based damage.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.