Etherian Lightning Bug
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Etherian Lightning BugHardmode exclusive
|AI Type||Etherian Lightning Bug AI|
100200300 (Withering Bolt)
|Debuff tooltip||Your attacks are weaker!|
|Chance||100% (Withering Bolt)|
|Duration||5 seconds |
The Etherian Lightning Bug is an enemy from the Old One's Army event that spawns only in tier 3 (post-Golem), in the event's second and sixth waves.
It shoots Withering Bolts that deal high damage (100 / 200 / 300) and inflict the Withered Weapon debuff, which halves player-inflicted damage.
It is one of only two enemies from the Old One's Army that requires only the usual 50 kills to obtain its corresponding enemy banner, the other being the Wither Beast (most other enemies from the event require a higher kill count).
- The Bestiary entry for the Etherian Lightning Bug: "Lightning Bugs from Etheria aren't just named that for their pretty lights! These ones blast their foes with shocking bolts of electricity."
- Lightning Bug at the Dungeon Defenders 2 Wiki
- Desktop 1.4.4: Etherian Lightning Bugs now spawn in Tier 3 Wave 6 instead of Wyverns.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Projectile damage increased from 20 to 100.
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Introduced with changes from Desktop 22.214.171.124.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Information taken from the Desktop 126.96.36.199 source code, method
Terraria.NPC.cs. There may be inaccuracies, as the current Desktop version is 188.8.131.52.
- ↑ Information taken from the Desktop 184.108.40.206 source code, methods
Terraria.Player.cs. There may be inaccuracies, as the current Desktop version is 220.127.116.11.