Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Reduces damage taken by 10%|
The Endurance Potion is a buff potion which grants the Endurance buff when consumed. The buff reduces taken damage by 10%. This lasts for 4 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon using Cycle Next/Previous Buff and then pressing Remove Buff (), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu (), by double-tapping the buff icon (), or by canceling the buff from the buffs screen ().
|Endurance Potion||Placed Bottle|
- Endurance Potion, Beetle armor at its 45% state and Worm Scarf (17%) will reduce damage by about 60%.
(100%-45%) * (100%-(17%+10%)) = 40.15% damage taken = 59.85% damage reduction
- Frozen Turtle Shell (25%) will further increase it to 74%.
(100%-45%) * (100%-(25%+17%+10%)) = 26.4% damage taken = 73.6% damage reduction
- Having 10 Endurance buffs active at the same time will reducing damage taken by 100%, effectively making the player invincible against most forms of attacks. This cannot be obtained during normal gameplay, however.
- However, all attacks still deal 1 damage to the player. Continuous damage can still kill the player, if the player's life regeneration is not adequate.
- This does not protect against damaging debuffs, such as Cursed Inferno.
- Having too many buffs or debuffs active at the same time can override the endurance buffs due to a max buff capacity of 44 / 22 , rendering the player vulnerable again.
- This potion works well with the Ironskin Potion, reducing a good deal of damage.
- The Endurance Potion is more effective than the Ironskin Potion against attacks greater than 40 damage (60 damage in Expert mode, and 80 damage in Master mode), however, it is even better to use both at the same time.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprite updated. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprite updated. ()
- Console 1.07: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced with updated sprite.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.