Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Tooltip||Increases melee knockback|
12% increased melee damage and speed
Enables auto swing for melee weapons
Increases the size of melee weapons
- Internal Item ID: 936
The Mechanical Glove is a Hardmode accessory that doubles all melee weapons' knockback, and increases melee damage and speed by 12%. On Desktop, Console, Mobile, and Legacy tModLoader, it is only available after defeating all mechanical bosses.
total: 1 row(s)
total: 1 row(s)
- It increases melee damage only, despite being crafted from the Avenger Emblem, which increases all damage.
- The Mechanical Glove increases knockback and speed for whips but not base damage. This is possibly because whips are used like melee weapons but deal summon damage.
- Even though it is used in the Fire Gauntlet's crafting recipe, the Mechanical Glove is still regarded as better than the Fire Gauntlet, as it has better stats and is only missing the ability to inflict On Fire!. However, that perk is not worth it compared to the lost stats, making the Mechanical Glove widely considered to be a stronger accessory.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Now gives autoswing to whips and all melee weapons.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Now only yields melee knockback instead of all types.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Now only increases melee damage (previously also ranged and magic). Tooltip correctly listing 12% instead of 10%.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.