Crimson armor is a pre-Hardmode armor set consisting of the Crimson Helmet, Crimson Scalemail, and Crimson Greaves. Equipping the full set grants a greatly increased health regeneration rate, represented by faint red pulses around the player: Each pulse represents one health point regenerated. These become more frequent the longer the player avoids damage, and even more frequent while standing still. Each piece also provides a +3% / +2% weapon damage boost, the entire set providing a total of +9% / +6% damage.
Crimson armor is the Crimson equivalent of Shadow armor and leaves a similar trail of red bubbles during motion when the full set is equipped. However, unlike Shadow armor, it does not have an interchangeable Ancient version.
Crafting the full set requires 60 Crimtane Bars and 45 Tissue Samples.
|Crimson Greaves||Iron Anvil|
- While Crimson armor is named directly after its biome (Crimson), its Corruption counterpart is named Shadow armor, rather than "Corruption armor."
- Desktop 1.4.4: Damage bonus on each piece increased from +2% to +3%.
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Female sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.