|Tooltip||Allows flight, super fast running, and extra mobility on ice|
8% increased movement speed
Provides the ability to walk on water, honey & lava
Grants immunity to fire blocks and 7 seconds of immunity to lava
Reduces damage from touching lava
- Internal Item ID: 5000 (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)
Terraspark Boots mid-flight.
The Terraspark Boots are a pre-Hardmode accessory crafted by combining Frostspark Boots and Lava Waders at a Tinkerer's Workshop, providing the benefits of both items. They are the final upgrade of the Hermes/Sailfish/Flurry/Dunerider and Water Walking Boots.
- Like other flight-granting boots, Terraspark Boots grant a bonus on top of equipped wings.
- The Terraspark Boots raise the player's base speed from 15 mph to 34 mph.
- Landing on the surface of any liquid with Terraspark Boots equipped will not cause fall damage.
Boots of the Hero
• “Obtain the Terraspark Boots, forged from the finest boots of fire and ice.”
- The Lava Charm or Molten Charm or Magma Skull or Molten Skull Rose stack with the Terraspark Boots to increase lava immunity by 7 seconds, Demonic Hellcart gives an additional 7 seconds to a maximum total of 21. Of these, only the Demonic Hellcart is not itself a Lava Charm upgrade.
- The Terraspark Boots are better suited for general exploration and spelunking. Compared to the Amphibian Boots, they fall short in events and boss fights due to their lack of extra vertical mobility that the Amphibian Boots provide.
- The Terraspark Boots have the same speed as the Frostspark Boots, but have the benefits of Lava Waders.
- The Terraspark Boots can be crafted before defeating any bosses, and most of the required ingredients can be obtained from crates.
- The Terraspark Boots share the "terra" aesthetic with the Terra Blade, Terragrim, Terraprisma, Terra Toilet, and Terra Fart Kart.
- The accessory is the only item with this theme that can be crafted before Hardmode. While the Terragrim is also obtainable in pre-Hardmode, it is not craftable.
- The achievement for acquiring the Terraspark Boots has a very similar name to the achievement for acquiring the Terra Blade, "Sword of the Hero".
- Terraria's lead developer, Redigit, has stated that he thinks the Terraspark Boots are too powerful. Prior to the 22.214.171.124 update, he repeatedly mentioned that a tinker combination with the Frostspark Boots and Lava Waders would be "too overpowered" and that such an accessory would never exist nor fit in the game balance-wise.Verify Redigit stated that the accessory was only introduced so that players would "stop bugging him about it".
- Certain other helpful footwear accessories are not included in the crafting tree and therefore do not add to the Terraspark Boots' set of effects. A notable example are the Amphibian Boots (and by extension, although not realistically human footwear, the Frog Leg).