|Tooltip||Often used to manifest one's will as a physical form of defense|
- Internal Item ID: 3822 (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)
Etherian Mana is used to summon Tavernkeep's sentries in the Old One's Army event, and is dropped by all of the event's enemies. Each wave has a designated amount of mana to be dropped over its course (see wave chart), and it will be dropped in stacks of 1 by the respective number of enemies during the wave.
Activating the Eternia Crystal grants the player a starting amount of 10 Etherian Mana, and each wave will produce between 20 and 40 Etherian Mana. Each Tavernkeep's sentry costs 10 Etherian Mana to summon, so conserving Etherian Mana and developing a strategy is key to the event.
When the Old One's Army event ends, all Etherian Mana dropped in the world and in the player's inventory will be removed.
- In Multiplayer, the amount of Etherian Mana dropped will increase based on the number of players.
- Etherian Mana is not removed from Chests when the event ends, hence it is possible to conserve it. Opening the Chest while the event is not in progress will immediately remove the mana, however.
- It is not removed from Item Frames either.
- Etherian Mana can be conserved in portable storage as well. Similarly to Chests, opening the storage item while the event is not in progress will immediately remove the mana.
- Etherian Mana will not automatically be placed into the Void Bag if a player come near it with a full inventory; it will remain on the ground.
- Etherian Mana has an increased pickup range.
- Until 1.3.5, items had an unused internal name. The Etherian Mana's name was "its an ammo technically!" [sic]
- Etherian Mana is one of the only items that cannot be researched in Journey Mode(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions). As such, it cannot be duplicated, the "Research <number> more to unlock duplication" tooltip is not displayed, and the researching UI will show an X when it is put in the slot.
- Mana at the Dungeon Defenders 2 Wiki
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Can no longer be kept in containers between two Old One's Army events.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Can no longer be kept in the trash slot between two Old One's Army events.
- ↑ Information taken from the Desktop 184.108.40.206 source code, method