|Damage||7 / 6 (Ranged)|
|Knockback||2 (Very weak)|
|Sell||2 / 3|
- Fire Arrow
Flaming Arrows are a type of arrow. They are an upgrade to the Wooden Arrow, dealing slightly more damage and having a chance to inflict the On Fire! debuff on enemies. They are fairly easy to craft, requiring only Torches and Wooden Arrows.
Flaming Arrows emit light when fired or dropped, making them useful for temporary lighting in a cave. However, they will not emit light if fired into water. Flaming Arrows are recoverable after hitting a wall or enemy 1/3 of the time, but only 1/3 of those that do remain lit; the rest drop as Wooden Arrows. Wooden Arrows fired from the Molten Fury behave similarly and have a chance to be recovered as Flaming Arrows.
total: 2 row(s)
- A full stack of 999 Wooden Arrows can be upgraded to Flaming Arrows using about 100 Torches.
- Even if they transform into normal arrows when going under water, they keep their higher base damage, making them still superior to normal arrows in a such case.
- They are useful to players who have not yet acquired the materials to make large amounts of Unholy Arrows or Jester's Arrows, though players with access to the Snow biome will likely prefer Frostburn Arrows, which deal more damage than Flaming Arrows while requiring only Ice Blocks as additional material for crafting.
- When using the Molten Fury with the Endless Quiver equipped, firing will turn the arrows to Flaming Arrows allowing for infinite Flaming Arrows to be acquired.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Recipe changed from 5 to 10 Wooden Arrows.
- Damage increased from 6 to 7.
- Sell price reduced from 3 to 2 Copper.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Stack limit increased from 250 to 999.
- Recipe changed from 3 to 5 Wooden Arrows.
- Desktop 1.0.5:
- Recipe changed from 5 to 4 Wooden Arrows.
- After firing, it is possible they may return as Wooden Arrows (undocumented).
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.