Poison Dart

From Terraria Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Poison Dart
  • Poison Dart item sprite
Stack digit 9.pngStack digit 9.pngStack digit 9.pngStack digit 9.png
Damage10 (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions) / 8 (Old-gen console and 3DS versions) (Ranged)
Knockback2 (Very weak)
TooltipInflicts poison on enemies
RarityRarity level: 2
Research99 required
Inflicts Debuff
Debuff tooltipSlowly losing life
Duration30–60 seconds
Projectile created
  • Poison Dart
    Poison Dart
The Dart Pistol attacking a Target Dummy by firing Poison Darts.

Poison Darts are a type of ammunition used with the Blowgun, Blowpipe, Dart Pistol and Dart Rifle. They inflict the Poisoned debuff on enemies which has a 1/3 (33.33%) chance to last for 60 seconds, and a 2/3 (66.67%) chance to last for 30 seconds.



ResultIngredientsCrafting station
Desktop versionConsole versionMobile version only:
Poison DartPoison Dart100
By Hand
Old-gen console versionNintendo 3DS version only:
Poison DartPoison Dart50

See also


  • Desktop
    • Increased damage from 8 to 10.
    • Crafting recipe updated: now creates 100 Poison Darts instead of 50.