A Tree Globe being used on Jungle grass.
The Tree Globe is a thrown consumable item sold by the Zoologist for 3 GC after 50% of the Bestiary (270 entries) has been filled out. When a Tree Globe is thrown and shatters on a surface, all of the trees in the current biome will switch to another random style.
- Tree Globes only work when thrown onto biome grass or snow.
- When thrown into another biome while in a different biome, no change of styles will occur.
- The only biomes affected by the Tree Globe are the Forest, Jungle and Snow biome due to them having the only trees with alternate styles.
- Trees in the Hallow are not affected by the Tree Globe, but instead have styles that match with specific Hallow backgrounds. Thus, Hallowed trees can only be changed with World Globes.
- ↑ Information taken from the Desktop 220.127.116.11 source code, method
Terraria.Player.cs. There may be inaccuracies, as the current Desktop version is 18.104.22.168.