Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Max stack||9999 / 99|
Not to be confused with Flower Seeds.
Grass Seeds are used to plant regular grass on Dirt Blocks. They are purchased from the Dryad for 20 each, while a Blood Moon is not occurring.
Aside from crafting, Grass Seeds become obsolete once the player acquires a Staff of Regrowth as it has the same effect for free and with unlimited uses.
|Grass Seeds||Work Bench|
|Biome Sight Potion||Placed Bottle|
|Ivy Stone Wall4||Work Bench and Ecto Mist|
|Lichen Stone Wall4|
- Desktop 1.4.4: Now used to craft the Biome Sight Potion.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Added crafting recipes for Lichen Stone Wall and Ivy Stone Wall.
- Stack limit increased from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Is now auto-reusable.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.