Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Minor improvements to melee stats & lowered defense|
'Down the hatch!'
|Ale when held|
I've got the cure for what ails ya! Get it? Ale? No?
Ale is a potion which gives the player the Tipsy debuff, increasing melee damage, but lowering the player's defense, for 2 minutes. It can be crafted at a Keg or purchased from the Tavernkeep for 1 each.
The Tipsy debuff has the following effects: This content is transcluded from Tipsy.
- -4 defense
- +2% critical hit on melee attacks
- +10% melee attack speed
- +10% melee damage
- +5 Fishing Power
It is also used as ammunition for the Ale Tosser, and can therefore be stored in the player's inventory ammo slots.
total: 1 row(s)
total: 2 row(s)
- Ale sells for 20 and only requires Mugs, which in turn only require 1 Glass, which is crafted from only 2 Sand each. Each unit of 2 Sand is therefore worth 20 if used to craft Ale. Crafting Ale can ultimately be the most profitable means of selling off Sand without incorporating other ingredients.
- Since Tipsy is a debuff, it will be removed by the Nurse. Repeatedly consuming Ale and healing at the Nurse can be a fast way to gain the The Frequent Flyer achievement.
- The Well Fed buff partly negates the −4 defense penalty of Tipsy.
- The highest tier of said buff, Exquisitely Stuffed, completely negates the defense penalty of Tipsy.
- Desktop 1.3.4:
- Now sold by the Tavernkeep.
- Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Now used to craft Molotov Cocktails.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.