Jump to navigation Jump to search
Leather is a crafting material that is used to create the Archaeologist's Jacket and the Archaeologist's Pants. It is made using Rotten Chunks, a material only obtainable in Corruption worlds.
It cannot be obtained in a Crimson world unless the player makes an artificial Corruption biome (e.g. using Corrupt Seeds, purchased from the Dryad in a Graveyard) or uses a Corrupt Statue.
|Archaeologist's Jacket||Work Bench|
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 1.0.4: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.