Lesser Mana Potion
|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Buy||1 SC (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions) / 2 SC (Old-gen console and 3DS versions)|
|Sell||20 CC (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions) / 40 CC (Old-gen console and 3DS versions)|
The Lesser Mana Potion is a recovery potion that restores 50 mana when used and inflicts the Mana Sickness debuff upon use. They can be purchased from the Merchant for (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions) 1 SC / (Old-gen console and 3DS versions) 2 SC each.
Naturally-placed Lesser Mana Potions appear frequently on platforms in the Dungeon (along with Lesser Healing Potions). When encountered in placed form, they function as Placed Bottle crafting stations. They also show the "bottle" tooltip on the map. They can be freed with a pickaxe or ⚷ Open / Activate and retrieved, (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions) and can be placed by the player by crafting them into Decorative Mana Potions.
It is the first tier of mana potion, preceding the Mana Potion, Greater Mana Potion, and Super Mana Potion.
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- No longer craftable, now sold by the merchant for 2 SC at all times (previously only when at maximum mana).
- Now applies the Mana Sickness debuff when used.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Stack limit decreased from 20 to 15.
- Buy/sell prices increased from 1 SC / 20 CC to 2 SC / 40 CC.
- Desktop 1.1:
- Stack limit decreased from 30 to 20.
- Buy/sell prices reduced from 10 SC / 2 SC to 1 SC / 20 CC.