Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Knockback||0 (No knockback)|
|Use time||25 (Fast)|
|Tooltip||A small explosion that will destroy most tiles|
- Bomb Fish
- Internal Item ID: 3196
- Internal Projectile ID: 519
Bomb Fish are explosives obtained through fishing. They act as Sticky Bombs, sticking to any blocks that they are thrown at.
- Unlike regular Bombs, Bomb Fish do not slow down in water.
- As an explosive, this item fulfills one of the Demolitionist's spawning criteria.
- The amount of Bomb Fish fished up in a single reel is based on the player's fishing power, with no limit.
- Similar to Sticky Bombs, Bomb Fish are useful when a safe and precise detonation is required, such as when destroying Shadow Orbs or Crimson Hearts.
- While Bomb Fish sell for 2, Sticky Bombs only sell for 1 (50% less). Therefore, it may be preferable to sell Bomb Fish and craft and use Sticky Bombs instead.
- Although the rest of its characteristics are identical to the Sticky Bomb, the Bomb Fish does not generate a faint glow when thrown, due to not having a fuse.
- The Bomb Fish is one of three fished consumables, the other two being the Honeyfin and the Frost Daggerfish.
- The Bomb Fish may be a reference to the Water Bombs and Bombfish from the 2006 action-adventure game Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.