Liquid rockets are rocket ammunition items which place or remove liquids in addition to dealing damage. There are four different types of liquid rockets: Dry Rocket, Wet Rocket, Lava Rocket, and Honey Rocket.
When a liquid rocket is fired, it will explode upon contact with enemies or blocks similarly to normal rockets, and additionally apply its special effect (see below). If, however, the rocket touches any liquid while in flight, it will immediately explode and apply its effects. All liquid rockets deal damage to nearby players, enemies, and critters.
Dry Rockets are purchasable from the Cyborg for 50 each at any time. They can be used to craft the other three rockets, and those can be crafted back into Dry Rockets (see below).
|Dry Rocket||By Hand|
- Liquid rockets do not work when used with the Celebration, Celebration Mk2, or Electrosphere Launcher.
- Shooting any liquid rocket while already submerged in a liquid will cause it to explode instantly, damaging the player.
- If the rocket spreads the same liquid that the player is submerged in, none will be placed. If it spreads a different liquid, however, most of it will instantly solidify into Obsidian, Aetherium Blocks, Honey Blocks, or Crispy Honey Blocks depending on the combination.
- These items are the rocket equivalents of liquid bombs, which are obtained by opening Obsidian/Hellstone Crates or purchasing them from the Demolitionist.
- It is highly inefficient to fire liquid rockets into an already-existing pool; most of the placed liquid will overlap with what is already there. Much more liquid will be successfully placed if the liquid rocket hits a solid block.
- The Snowman Cannon is the fastest-firing rocket launcher that allows liquid rockets to work normally.
- The Wet Rocket, inconsistently, is not named "Water Rocket", even though its counterparts share the name of the liquids they spread.
Firing a Dry Rocket with a Rocket Launcher.
Firing a Wet Rocket with a Rocket Launcher.
Firing a Lava Rocket with a Rocket Launcher.
Firing a Honey Rocket with a Rocket Launcher.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 184.108.40.206.4.1: Introduced.
- Switch 220.127.116.11.5: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Introduced.