Soul of Blight
Jump to navigation Jump to search
For strategies on gathering souls, see Guide:Harvesting Souls.
Souls of Blight are crafting materials dropped by Ocram, an exclusive boss. They are used to craft exclusive weapons and armor.
Crafting all weapons and armor sets costs 205 Souls of Blight, so the player must defeat Ocram a total of 13–41 / 9–14 times.
On Nintendo version, Ocram drops more souls and, unlike other souls, they are affected by gravity.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Removed, giving players 5 for each soul in their inventory. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Removed, giving players 5 for each soul in their inventory. ()
- Console 1.02:
- Souls of Blight no longer fall to the ground and are lit up, like other souls.
- More souls are now dropped by Ocram.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Removed, giving players 5 for each soul in their inventory.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Now obtainable.
- Mobile 1.1.8: Introduced, but unobtainable.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.