|Placeable||✔️ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
Silver Ore is an early game ore which spawns in the Underground and Cavern layers as well as on Floating Islands. Its primary use is to make Silver Bars, which can be used to make the Silver tier of equipment. The equivalent of Silver Ore is Tungsten Ore, which will sometimes replace Silver in a world. Silver Ore has a small chance to appear as a bonus drop from slimes.
total: 2 row(s)
- Selling the ore rather than the bar yields 2 more per bar.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Decreased sell value from 2 to 150.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Desktop 1.2.3: Increased stack limit from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Now has a sparkle effect.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.