|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
'How can I have some more of nothing?'
|Buff tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
Minor improvements to all stats and increased life regeneration
The Cooked Marshmallow is a food item that grants the Well Fed buff. This lasts for 10 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon using Cycle Next/Previous Buff and then pressing Remove Buff (), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu (), by double-tapping the buff icon (), or by canceling the buff from the buffs screen (). The Cooked Marshmallow is created by holding a Marshmallow on a Stick over a Campfire for up to 15 real-world seconds (15 in-game minutes). The Marshmallow on a Stick must be held by the player, either by attaching it to the cursor in the inventory or selecting it in the hotbar, for the entire duration over the Campfire in order for it to be cooked. Selecting a different item in the hotbar, moving/turning away from the Campfire, or turning the Campfire off resets the timer.
Like all other food items, the Cooked Marshmallow can be placed on a Plate.
- As Marshmallows on Sticks do not stack, this food item is somewhat difficult to mass-produce. Still, one may do so by filling their inventory, leaving one slot with a Cooked Marshmallow and one Marshmallow on a Stick in the hotbar. Put the Marshmallows on Sticks on the ground, select the one on the hotbar, and stand at the fire. When the held Marshmallow is cooked, it stacks in the inventory, and a Marshmallow on a Stick on the ground is picked up.
- 29 Cooked Marshmallows can be created simultaneously this way since they stack up to 30.
- It is the only food item that grants the Well Fed buff for the same duration on all platforms.
- The tooltip is a play on s'mores (a contraction of the phrase some more), a confection popular in North America that is traditionally cooked over a campfire.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Added a flavor text.
- Sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Duplication bug fixed, officially.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Duplication bug fixed.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.