- Internal Item ID: 3207 (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)
- Internal Tile ID: 376 (7)
The Hallowed Crate is a crate that can only be fished in The Hallow. It contains items found in standard crates.
The Hallowed Crate can be obtained by throwing a Divine Crate into Shimmer.
It can also be obtained by building an artificial Hallowed biome in a pre-Hardmode world and fishing for it there. When fishing in the Hallow in Hardmode, only Divine Crates will be caught, the Hallowed Crate's Hardmode counterpart.
- A Hallowed Crate will always contain at least one type of item from the first three groups (or any but the last three groups) displayed in the loot table above. This means that at least one type of item from the following list will always drop from a Hallowed Crate:
- In Celebrationmk10 worlds, the Hallowed Crate can be obtained without importing items from another world, as the Hallow spawns in pre-Hardmode.
- Desktop 1.4.4:
- Reduced quantity of dropped ores from 6–23 to 4–15.
- Reduced quantity of dropped bars from 2–7 to 2–5.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- All Biome Crates now drop ores.
- Sprite updated. Old sprite was:
- Will no longer drop Hardmode items, even if opened after the Wall of Flesh has been defeated in a world.