- Internal Item ID: 3986 (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)
- Internal Tile ID: 376 (16)
The Divine Crate is a Hardmode crate that can only be fished in The Hallow. Divine Crates contain items found in standard crates, and additionally have a chance to drop Crystal Shards or Souls of Light. Its pre-Hardmode equivalent is the Hallowed Crate, and its Corruption and Crimson variants are the Defiled Crate and Hematic Crate, respectively.
- Only one type of ore and one type of bar can drop, not both a pre-Hardmode type of ore and a Hardmode type of ore, or both a pre-Hardmode type of bar and a Hardmode type of bar. The table above implies otherwise with the respective groups being in separate rows, but that is for readability purposes. The chance that a type of ore is dropped is 1/7 (14.29%), and the chance that a type of bar is dropped is 1/4 (25%).
- A Divine Crate will always contain at least one type of item from the first five groups (or any but the last five groups) displayed in the loot table above. This means that at least one type of item from the following list will always drop from a Divine Crate:
- Desktop 1.4.4:
- Reduced quantity of dropped ores from 30–49 to 20–35.
- Reduced quantity of dropped pre-Hardmode bars from 10–20 to 6–16.
- Reduced quantity of dropped Hardmode bars from 8–20 to 5–16.
- Now used to craft the Hallowed Crate via shimmer.