Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Placeable||✔️ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Max stack||9999 / 99|
Orichalcum Bars are Hardmode bars crafted from 4 Orichalcum Ore. They are needed to make the Orichalcum Anvil, a crafting station needed to create most Hardmode equipment. Orichalcum is the equivalent to Mythril.
Crafting all Orichalcum equipment, including the anvil, requires 186 Orichalcum Bars, or a total of 744 Orichalcum Ore. Without the anvil, 174 bars, or 696 ore, will be needed.
|Orichalcum Bar||Chlorophyte Extractinator Conversion|
- Orichalcum Bars can no longer be found within Wood, Iron or Golden Crates after the 1.4 update. This also applies to all Hardmode ores and bars that were obtainable through these crates prior to 1.4.
- Tools, weapons and armor made of Orichalcum are generally stronger than their Mythril counterparts, but not significantly.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Stack limit increased from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated. Old sprite was:
- Desktop 1.2.3: Now requires more bars to craft each item.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.