Red Firework Rocket
Green Firework Rocket
Blue Firework Rocket
Yellow Firework Rocket
The Celebration being used with Rocket I
The Celebration is a Hardmode, post-Golem launcher purchased from the Party Girl for 80. It fires two rockets at once (but only consumes one unit of rocket) that travel a short distance before exploding. When the rockets detonate, they display patterns and colors similar to fireworks.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
- The Celebration disables the unique functions of nearly all rockets; Rocket II and Rocket IV do not destroy tiles, liquid rockets do not place/remove liquids, and Cluster Rocket I / Cluster Rocket II do not fragment.
- The player cannot be damaged by their own rocket explosions while firing this weapon.
- Enemies will take damage from both the rocket and the explosion created by it.
- The numerous glowing particles that are created by the Celebration's explosions travel through walls, which can make them useful for finding ores.
- It is very effective at harvesting plants like Glowing Mushrooms and Life Fruits, as well as destroying thorny bushes and clearing out Spider Nests due to its large explosion radius.
- The explosions bear a heavy resemblance to those from Firework Rockets. Additionally, it is internally referred to as
- The Celebration used to be dropped by Moon Lord, but was replaced by the Celebration Mk2 due to its strength not being on-par with other post-Moon Lord weapons.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- No longer drops from the Moon Lord, instead sold by the Party Girl once Golem has been defeated.
- Damage decreased from 65 to 25.
- Critical strike chance decreased from 14% to 4%.
- Rarity decreased from
10* to 08*.
- Added new use sound.