Snowman Rocket I
Snowman Rocket II
Snowman Rocket III
Snowman Rocket IV
Cluster Rocket I
Cluster Rocket II
Mini Nuke Rocket I
Mini Nuke Rocket II
- Internal Item ID: 1946
- Internal Projectile ID: 338, 339, 340, 341, 803, 804, 805, 806, 807, 808, 809, 810
The Snowman Cannon is a Hardmode, post-Plantera launcher that can be considered an upgraded version of the Rocket Launcher, firing unique snowman-shaped rockets that chase after the nearest enemy before exploding upon impact. The Snowman Cannon is dropped from the Ice Queen during the Frost Moon event with a 4.44% ~ 7.78% (15.56% ~ 31.11%) chance depending on the current wave.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
- The Snowman Cannon is the strongest explosive weapon that keeps the effects of special rockets (Liquid Rockets, Cluster Rockets, etc.), and the only one to do so without dealing self-damage. This makes it not only a versatile weapon but also the fastest way to create and remove liquids directly.
- When used against large hordes of enemies, especially The Destroyer and other worms, the Snowman Cannon will deal massive amounts of damage, sometimes more than the Coin Gun with Platinum Coins.
- If a rocket fails to hit an enemy, it will usually turn back and continue the chase, though the wide turning radius often prevents this from happening outside open spaces. This may lead to accidents that will destroy blocks.
- If a rocket loses its current target, it will track the next closest enemy, otherwise, it will continue on its flight path.
- In PvP, it can do immense amounts of damage if used with accessories boosting ranged damage and the Shroomite armor (with Helmet), dealing around 250 damage per shot only using Rocket III. However, rockets do not home on players, meaning that careful aim is required.
- Despite its name and appearance, it is not an upgrade to the Snowball Cannon; therefore, it cannot use Snowballs as ammunition.
- The Snowman Cannon fires snowman-themed missiles, hence its name.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Fixed an issue where Snowman Cluster Fragments did not deal damage or break tiles.
- ↑ See Frost Moon for more details on the loot drop rates. Information taken from the Desktop 188.8.131.52 source code, method
Terraria.GameContent.ItemDropRules.ItemDropDatabase.cs and class
Terraria.GameContent.ItemDropRules.Conditions.cs. There may be inaccuracies, as the current Desktop version is 184.108.40.206.