- Wand of Sparking
- Wand of Frosting
- Gray Zapinator
- Aqua Scepter
- Thunder Zapper
- Space Gun
- Ice Rod
- Golden Shower
- Demon Scythe
- Laser Rifle
- Magic Dagger
- Orange Zapinator
- Sky Fracture
- Shadowflame Hex Doll
- Crystal Serpent
- Leaf Blower
- Frost Staff
- Poison Staff
- Heat Ray
- Venom Staff
- Unholy Trident
- Bubble Gun
- Laser Machinegun
- Charged Blaster Cannon
- Last Prism
- Betsy's Wrath
|Damage||17 / 13 (Melee)|
|Knockback||8 (Very strong)|
|Use time||20 (Very fast) / 15 (Very fast)|
- Enchanted Boomerang
- Internal Item ID: 55
- Internal Projectile ID: 6
The Enchanted Boomerang is a Boomerang that can be fired rapidly, has medium range, and releases light particles during use. Like all Boomerangs, it inflicts melee damage, so melee-boosting Accessories and Armor bonuses will benefit it. On the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version, it is crafted with a Wooden Boomerang and a Fallen Star. On the Old-gen console version and Nintendo version, it is found rarely in naturally-occurring Gold Chests.
The Enchanted Boomerang operates at range without using any Mana, and knocks enemies back much further than most other weapons. Like most other Boomerangs, it returns to the user after reaching its maximum distance, or after colliding with an object.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount.
|Enchanted Boomerang||By Hand|
- Its range decreases in liquids.
- While in flight, it releases sparks that travel through walls, making it handy for cave exploration.
- At 20 blocks away from a wall facing angles facing right or left (10 degrees allowance(?)), boomerangs can be thrown through Blocks and Doors.
- In the Mobile version, throwing the boomerang in the air and then killing yourself from fall damage will make the boomerang go in an infinite loop until you respawn.
- The Enchanted Boomerang is highly effective and powerful for early- to mid-game players.
- Because it autoswings and can be found in Living Tree Chests, 3DS players easily have an early game advantage.
- The Enchanted Boomerang can be useful for damaging multiple enemies at once from a distance. One can aim just above the enemies so that it flies over their heads, then move away in the opposite direction. The Boomerang will sweep downwards for its return, striking through all enemies. This will also knock the enemies away from you, despite the direction the Boomerang is traveling at the time. This technique works with all Boomerang-type weapons.
- Although the player must wait for the boomerang to return before being able to throw it again, the actual use time of the enchanted boomerang is 1/6th of a second, meaning that the rate of fire is mostly influenced by the time it takes the boomerang to return to the player. This means that the damage potential significantly increases against close-up crowds of slow-moving enemies, where the boomerang returns (and thus, able to be thrown) at a much faster rate. The fact that it has such a high knockback rating will keep one safe against most melee enemies even while you charge them.
- If you happen to miss with the boomerang and enemies are coming into melee range, you can simply change to a new weapon before the boomerang returns. Since the boomerang might take several seconds to return to the player after a missed shot, having another backup weapon is highly advised.
- If standing far enough the boomerang will go through walls.
- Prior to 220.127.116.11, the Enchanted Boomerang would eventually catch up with the player if thrown up while falling a great distance. After 18.104.22.168, this is no longer true, and the boomerang will only catch up to the player when they stop falling.
- Since the Enchanted Boomerang sells for 10x more than the Wooden Boomerang, it is worth upgrading to it before you sell any spares, as in 1.4, Fallen Stars are considerably easy to get hold of in large numbers.
- It looks like Link's boomerang from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
- The Enchanted Sword is very similar to this weapon in terms of name and appearance.
- Desktop 1.4.4:
- Damage increased from 13 to 17.
- Use time increased from 15 to 20.
- Now used to craft the Trimarang.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Now craftable rather than found in chests.
- Desktop 1.1: Now listed as melee.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced, listed as melee.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced, listed as melee.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Now listed as melee.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced, listed as melee.