Jump to navigation Jump to search
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
60120180 (Eye Laser)
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Internal NPC ID: 251
The Eyezor is an uncommon Hardmode enemy that only spawns during a Solar Eclipse, and primarily attacks by advancing toward the player while firing high-velocity purple laser beams at them. It also travels faster than normal zombies and is highly resistant to knockback. As the Eyezor takes damage, its movement speed and the rate at which it fires lasers increase exponentially.
It is one of the few entities that can be detected by the Lifeform Analyzer or its upgrades.
- Eyezors and Reapers are unique among Solar Eclipse enemies due to them not serving as references to any horror movie.
- It resembles a regular Zombie in appearance but with a Demon Eye for a head.
- "Eyezor" is a play on the word eyesore, a term for something largely considered to look unpleasant or ugly.
- The Eyezor's ability to move and shoot lasers more rapidly the more damaged it gets could be a reference to the Wall of Flesh, which has the same ability.
- The Bestiary entry for the Eyezor: "A powerful zombie-like creature whose eye can see for miles, and blow away opponents with powerful lasers."
- Desktop 1.4.4: Now drops the "Eyezorhead" and "Ocular Resonance" paintings.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Can now be detected by Lifeform Analyzer.
- Sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.